We are excited to announce that nasen Live will be back again for another year and we can now reveal more details about the highly popular SEND event for 2017.
The event will happen on Friday 7th July and take place at the Birmingham ICC.
Event highlights will include:
- Access to the seminars of your choice
- Refreshments throughout the day
- 25% off advanced train tickets to get you to the event*
- The opportunity for SENCOs, teachers and all practitioners to update their knowledge and network with one another
- Learn from evidence-based practice
With a professional community of ongoing support for everyone attending, and a whole range of opportunities for delegates to learn and examine what good practice looks like, delegates can plan their school training day around the seminar programme and briefings.
Unlike previous years, tickets purchased this year will get you access to any of the seminars available on the day, allowing you to choose which ones you are most interested in seeing.
Some seminars will also be live streamed throughout the event.
Tickets start at £149 for nasen members and £199 for non-members.
Please note that this year's nasen Live will be incorparating its usual Leadership Conference within the event.
*Train tickets must be booked 12 weeks to 23 hours in advanced to qualify for a 25% discount., more details will be released closer to the event.