This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, teachers and support staff who would like an overview on the basics of dyspraxia.
What will this webinar cover?
- What dyspraxia is and how you might identify it
- How dyspraxia affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with dyspraxia
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a basic understanding of a common SpLD
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible dyspraxia
- Pupils with dyspraxia are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Suitable for: Assistant Head Teacher, Deputy Head Teacher, Early Years Practitioner, Education psychologist, Head Teacher, Inclusion Manager/Leader, Newly Qualified Teacher, Other, SENCO, Senior Leader, Support staff, Teacher, Teaching Assistant