This webinar is suitable for SENCOs, teachers and support staff who would like an overview on the basics of autism
What will this webinar cover?
- What autism is and how you might identify it
- How autism affects learning
- Some simple strategies to support pupils with autism
What are the potential benefits to you and the children or young people you work with?
- You will have a basic understanding of a common disability
- You will feel more confident in identifying possible autism
- Pupils with autism are more likely to have their needs met effectively
Suitable for: Early Years Practitioner, Education psychologist, Inclusion Manager/Leader, Other, SENCO, Support staff