We’re incredibly excited to unveil our new nasen and SEND Gateway website, as we launch our new FREE membership offer.
We hope you like the fresh new look, and the improved navigation that will allow you to find events, resources and CPDL opportunities more quickly and easily. It now also features a searchable and intuitive resource bank, online events calendar, and the ability to edit membership details and access products and services online.
How to access an existing membership subscription
If you are an existing individual or organisational member (primary contacts only) of nasen, or the Community of Practice, you will shortly receive an e-mail asking you to verify your account with us. Once you have completed this process your free account will be registered, and you will be able to choose your communication preferences.
If you have an account with nasen you will be unable to log-in until you verify your account. Please check your spam and junk folders for this email. If you have still not received your verification email by 1st February 2021 then please email: email@example.com
How to join as a new FREE member
Not a member? Don’t worry, if you are not already a member of nasen, or were once linked to a nasen organisational account, then sign up today so you can start accessing all the incredible benefits a nasen membership offers, including:
- Up-to-date knowledge and support rooted in research and evidence-informed best practice to empower the workforce to become effective, inclusive practitioners.
- Exclusive online access to nasen Connect magazine six times a year, packed with advice and analysis impacting on the SEND workforce.
- Updates from the Whole School SEND Consortium, hosted by nasen, including access to free resources such as the Whole School SEND Review Guides, research, ‘What Works’ signposting and CPDL training programme, including webinars.
- Easy-to-access information through nasen’s e-communications, developed by our specialist in-house education team. This will include a monthly member newsletter, resource news blasts, sector newsflash and much more featuring news, topical resources, articles, and discounts on training and CPDL.
As a leading charitable membership organisation, we are committed to ensuring our expertise in SEND is available to every school and setting, which is why our membership is now free for all UK individuals*.
Now more than ever, it is important that every part of the education workforce – from SENCOs to senior leaders, teachers to TAs, local authorities to leadership boards and beyond - is equipped to understand, identify, and support those with SEND and learning differences.
This free membership will replace our current tiered model and will support the education workforce to become effective, inclusive practitioners by accessing the most up-to-date knowledge and support, rooted in research and evidence-informed best practice.
nasen’s new SEND Services
A new range of paid-for SEND services is also available throughout the UK and internationally ensuring that individuals, schools and settings are able to tailor their package of support in a timely and cost-effective way. These include:
- SEND CPDL Annual Webinar Pass - including a guaranteed minimum of at least 70 webinars per academic year on key topics.
- Publication Subscription - encompassing hard copies of nasen Connect magazine and online access to three well-established and respected journals; Support For Learning (SUFL), Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs (JORSEN) and British Journal of Special Education (BJSE).
- SENCO Support Service - supporting anyone in a SENCO role from early years to further education to answer questions or tackle issues around SEND in education.
*Our work also spans the delivery of international programmes of support with membership available to international colleagues for £50 a year.
We thank you for your ongoing support as a valued member of our nasen membership community.
To find out more about these changes, please visit our membership FAQs.