Schools and Academies Show London - have you got your ticket?
As The Schools & Academies Show returns to London, we just wanted to share the latest developments with the event.
Over the past 8 years, they've gathered the leading experts in UK education to discuss the latest policy updates and teaching best practice. This year, they are delighted to have sessions delivered by ESFA, the DfE, Ofsted and the NGA across our 8 CPD-certified seminar theatres.
They also have some exciting new changes to this year's show. This includes their brand-new feature; 'The Classroom of the Future', along with additional CPD accredited seminars on the newest finance and funding solutions available for schools.
Why attend the Schools & Academies Show this April?
- Meet 200 education suppliers, innovators and solution providers
- Get Involved in their live Hot Seat debate and have your questions answered by experts
- Network with Government officials and other education professionals from across the UK
- Learn in their CPD-certified theatres chaired and delivered by school experts
- Find innovative products & services for school development and improvement
- Share best practice learnings with your colleagues and other professionals in their Networking Zones
Interested in attending? Well it only takes a minute to register, just simply click the link to secure your complementary ticket!
08 Jan 2019 Silver AND Gold Member Only
This set of resources may be used by SENCOs to support class and subject teachers with making reasonable adjustments for the pupils in their classes. There is an editable class information sheet and an editable evidence gathering sheet (for Gold members), and completed examples of both of these (for Silver and Gold members). You may wish to watch the short webcast which explains how you can use these resources.
Tool - 17 Dec 2018 Silver AND Gold Member Only
This strategic tool can be used used to help you plan your year.
Information, Guidance - 25 Sep 2018
This guide aims to introduce childhood acquired brain injury (ABI), consider how it is acquired and why it is often misdiagnosed, and provide some practical support strategies. #miniguides