nasen has partnered with the Tes SEN Show 2018 to help provide two days of dedicated, educational and engaging SEN focus
The Tes SEN Show is the must-attend annual event for everyone in the special educational needs community and is set to be even bigger and better this year.
Packed with 42 CPD certified seminars, a free opening keynote, 150+ exhibitors, free-to-attend exhibitor workshops and more, the show will continue to shine a spotlight on SEN provision and best practice.
The informative and inspiring show will enable you to:
- Hear from renowned, key names in SEN
- Update your current thinking on vital areas of your practice
- Network with your peers in a stimulating, vibrant environment
- Return to your schools and settings, full of new ideas to implement straightaway
- Receive practical information that will shape your provision
The show is built around a lively exhibition packed with 150+ suppliers, charities and organisations keen to speak with you about your needs and what they can provide.
In addition, the range of free special features will allow you to get even more out of your visit, such as:
- The opening keynote, a must-attend debate with a panel including the DfE, YoungMinds and other mental health and autism advocates.
- The Exhibitor Workshop Theatre, hosting 45-minute exhibitor-led sessions to help you see products in action in the context of your practice.
- The Spotlight Theatre on Friday 5th October, where you can hear directly from a selection of suppliers about specific products and services
- The Parent & Carer Forum on Saturday 6th October, which will enable parents and carers to access support from peers who are themselves teachers and trainers and the parents and carers of children with SEN.
Registration for the Tes SEN Show is absolutely free, allowing everyone in the special educational needs community to meet, collaborate and learn.
If you wish to add any of the expert-led, CPD-certified seminars to your basket, make sure you do so before the 27 July when the Early Bird discount runs out.
We really look forward to welcoming you to the show and to sharing in two days of dedicated SEN focus, so don’t forget to register now for your free ticket.
Information - 18 Apr 2019 Gold Member Only
A useful presentation that will look at current SEND policy and statistics.
Information - 18 Apr 2019 Silver AND Gold Member Only
The last six months have seen training for SENCOs move away from a centralised model, but how will the quality of the national award be preserved and protected? Michele Moore has the answer
18 Apr 2019 Silver AND Gold Member Only
Two useful resources to help educators understand dyspraxia and what can be done to support children and young people with dyspraxia