nasen has partnered with the Tes SEN Show 2018 to help provide two days of dedicated, educational and engaging SEN focus
The Tes SEN Show is the must-attend annual event for everyone in the special educational needs community and is set to be even bigger and better this year.
Packed with 42 CPD certified seminars, a free opening keynote, 150+ exhibitors, free-to-attend exhibitor workshops and more, the show will continue to shine a spotlight on SEN provision and best practice.
The informative and inspiring show will enable you to:
- Hear from renowned, key names in SEN
- Update your current thinking on vital areas of your practice
- Network with your peers in a stimulating, vibrant environment
- Return to your schools and settings, full of new ideas to implement straightaway
- Receive practical information that will shape your provision
The show is built around a lively exhibition packed with 150+ suppliers, charities and organisations keen to speak with you about your needs and what they can provide.
In addition, the range of free special features will allow you to get even more out of your visit, such as:
- The opening keynote, a must-attend debate with a panel including the DfE, YoungMinds and other mental health and autism advocates.
- The Exhibitor Workshop Theatre, hosting 45-minute exhibitor-led sessions to help you see products in action in the context of your practice.
- The Spotlight Theatre on Friday 5th October, where you can hear directly from a selection of suppliers about specific products and services
- The Parent & Carer Forum on Saturday 6th October, which will enable parents and carers to access support from peers who are themselves teachers and trainers and the parents and carers of children with SEN.
Registration for the Tes SEN Show is absolutely free, allowing everyone in the special educational needs community to meet, collaborate and learn.
If you wish to add any of the expert-led, CPD-certified seminars to your basket, make sure you do so before the 27 July when the Early Bird discount runs out.
We really look forward to welcoming you to the show and to sharing in two days of dedicated SEN focus, so don’t forget to register now for your free ticket.
Information, Guidance - 25 Sep 2018
This guide aims to introduce childhood acquired brain injury (ABI), consider how it is acquired and why it is often misdiagnosed, and provide some practical support strategies. #miniguides
Guidance - 17 Jul 2018 Gold AND Silver Member Only
This document discusses what differentiation is, how it fits in with the new curriculum and mastery teaching, and how high quality teaching may be differentiated, and looks at a range of differentiation strategies.
Information - 25 Jun 2018 Silver AND Gold Member Only
This webinar looks at what SLCN are and makes some practical suggestions for classroom practice to meet these needs.