Free online eLearning module for SEMH
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families has launched their first ever free online elearning module aimed at schools and non-specialist staff working with children and young people, called 'Measuring Mental Wellbeing to Improve the Lives of Children and Young People.'
- Understanding mental wellbeing
- Introduction to outcome measures
- The benefits of measuring mental wellbeing
- Selecting and using measures
- Best practice using measures
- Using and interpreting data
Guidance - 22 Mar 2018 Gold AND Silver Member Only
Use this structure to support you in writing your annual report to the governing board or trustees.
Tool - 22 Mar 2018 Gold Member Only
Use this template to help you to structure your annual report to the governing board or trustees.
21 Mar 2018 Gold AND Silver Member Only
Find out how one nursery near Manchester use inclusive practice the support all of their children, including those with SEND.