Everyone's a winner at the nasen Awards 2017
Thursday 19th October saw nasen host a special awards ceremony at the Museum of London in celebration of the charities 25th anniversary.
This year’s winners were as follows:
- Excellent Practice in Early Years - Harrington Nursery School
- Excellent Practice in Further Education - Heart of Worcestershire College, Inclusive Learning & Base Resources
- Excellent Practice in Primary Schools - St Aidan’s C of E Primary School
- Excellent Practice in Secondary Schools – PACA, Secondary Speech & Language Screening Initiative
- Excellent Practice in Special Schools - Camberwell Park School, Outreach Service
- Exceptional Parental Engagement - Aspire Federation
- Technology - Victoria Education Centre
- Effective Collaborative Working - Kilgarth School, The Aspire Project
- Young Person/Youth Achievement - Mair Elliot
- Inspiring Publication - Positive Looking: Development of Visual Skills Programme
- Inspirational Teacher - Tania Brooks
- Inspirational Leader - Darryl Morgan
- Learning Support Staff - Karen Parkinson
- Lifetime Achievement - Jenny Gridley
05 Mar 2018 Gold AND Silver Member Only
Read about how one nursery uses effective inclusive practice to meet the needs of all their children, including those with SEND.
Information - 23 Feb 2018
A guide for leadership, staff, governors, link person for medical needs, clinicians and other agencies.