Recruitment Opportunity: WSS - Senior Contract Manager
The Whole School SEND Consortium, hosted by nasen, is delivering a multi-million-pound Government contract to support schools to deliver an excellent education to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
The consortium brings together the very best of the education sector and is delivering a diverse and exciting programme of work until at least March 2020. To continue our successful delivery of this contract we are seeking an exceptional Senior Contract Manager to oversee the operational delivery of the contractual KPIs. If you:
- Have experience managing a multi strand commercial contract
- Have led complex projects with multiple stakeholders and outputs
- Have led a delivery team successfully
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Can prioritise workload and support team members to prioritise
- Want to improve the education experience of children with SEND
Then we want to hear from you!
This is a fixed term appointment until the end of March 2020 (with the possibility of extension subject to continued funding).
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
To apply please submit a covering letter and CV to: WSSapply@nasen.org.uk
18 Jul 2019 Silver AND Gold Member Only
08 May 2019 Silver AND Gold Member Only
What is…DME? is a short information document that summarises some key ideas related to Dual and Multiple Exceptionality.
Information - 18 Apr 2019 Gold Member Only
A useful presentation that will look at current SEND policy and statistics.