Thank you for your interest in nasen’s Early Years SEND webcasts. To access these free resources, you will need to register as a nasen member if you aren't a member already.
You can register for Bronze membership: this is a free membership, and it means that you will be able to access all of nasen’s Early Years SEND resources.
Once you have registered, you will receive a welcome email with your login details, use these to login and access the resources.
Please complete the ‘Initial Survey’ the first time you use these resources, to provide a baseline for your learning, and then complete the ‘Feedback’ after you have used them. Once you have completed the Feedback, you will be able to download a certificate.
Webcast titles currently available:
- What is SEND?
- Key documents to support children with SEND
- The role of the key person in relation to children with SEND
- The role of the SENCO in supporting children with SEND
- Early identification of children’s needs
- The four broad areas of need
- Working with children, parents, families and carers
- A graduated approach
- Listening to every child
- Understanding and supporting transitions
- What inclusion is and how to support it
- 'Team around the child and family' working together to support the child
- Understanding the wider world of the child and family
- Understanding and promoting social and emotional wellbeing in young children
- Understanding what young children's behaviours are trying to tell us