Face-to-face CPD materials
Thank you for your interest in nasen’s Early Years SEND Face-to-face training materials. To access these free resources, you will need to register as a nasen member if you aren't a member already.
You can register for Bronze membership: this is a free membership, and it means that you will be able to access all of nasen’s Early Years SEND resources.
Once you have registered, you will receive a welcome email with your login details, use these to login and access the resources.
If you complete a feedback survey, you will be able to download a certificate.
Face-to-face training materials available:
- The role of the SENCo and the key person in the early years
- Putting the child at the centre of inclusive practice
- High quality inclusive teaching and learning in the early years
- A whole setting approach to SEN Support and the graduated approach
- Practitioners and parents working together to support all children