Face-to-face CPD materials
Thank you for your interest in nasen’s Early Years SEND face-to-face CPD mateials. These materials will be available from January 2018. If you would like us to let you know when they are released, please complete this form:
Face-to-face CPD materials soon to be available:
When released, there will be all the materials you need to deliver five hours of Continuing Professional Development for the staff in your setting. This is split into five one-hour sessions, which you may run together or separately.
Included will be guidance for the sessions leader, a learning log for staff, feedback forms, a powerpoint presentation with notes, and an overview of each session.
The session titles are:
- The role of the SENCo and the key person in the early years
- High quality inclusive practice in the early years
- Early identification and intervention, a whole setting approach
- Practitioners and parents working together
- Putting the child at the centre